Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438809 by AlanJones Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:47 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attn:Dear Beneficiary,
Tel. No.: +22962386289

Attn:Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mrs.Cornelia Maury; I am a US citizen, 52 years Old. I reside in the state of Texas 75773. My residential address is as follows 23329 Live Oak Dr.Mineola,Texas 75773, United States, am thinking of moving since I am now wealthy, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Cotonou,Benin Republic West Africa many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over Us$52,000.00 while in the United State, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So,I decided to travel down to West Africa precisely Cotonou,Benin Republic with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet Barr.Roy Edouya, who is the member of OUTSTANDING PAYMENT AWARD COMMITTEE and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said that whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds amounting to $2,500,000.00. Moreover, Mr.Roy Edouya showed me the full information of those that won lottery and those whose inheritance had not been paid and the list of all outstanding contractor that were owed that are yet to receive their payments in Benin Republic,Ghana and Nigeria and I saw your information's as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Mr.Roy Edouya directly on this information below.

Name: Mr.Roy Edouya (Barrister)
Email: [email protected]
Tell : +22962386289

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, that they are Government officials it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

Take Note,the only money I paid after I met Mr.Roy Edouya was just $105.00 for the paper works, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs.Cornelia Maury.
23329 Live Oak Dr.Mineola,
Texas 75773 USA.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement