Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438715 by Link Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:21 pm
Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard
[email protected]

Subject: Confirmation !!!
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 06:14:12 -0700
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

UNITED STATES CONSULATE, NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR.
U.S. Embassy in Nigeria,
U.S. Embassy Abuja
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
Central District Area, Abuja, Nigeria
Email: [email protected]

Good Morning from Nigeria. This is Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard, the serving United States ambassador in Nigeria. It is my great pleasure and happiness to email you today. I want to use this opportunity to communicate with you, and to find out the truth, and veracity of what I have been receiving from the Government and National security of Nigeria.

Few days back, the National controller of the scam and Fraud department in Nigeria, came to my office, and reported with evidence on pending Funds meant to be sent to you some time ago. The officer reported that the funds have been on pending status due to your inability to pay the fees required.

He presented to me some of the receipt of other payments you made previously which I am so much concerned about.
Please, could you reply to my message, and explain to me what exactly happened, and why this fund is pending till now. Looking at all the receipts of payments you made so far, I do not think that it is rational to decline such funds and spend it. Therefore, I would like to hear from you before I will be in the NSS office today.

Thank you and God bless.

Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard
U.S. Embassy, Abuja, Nigeria

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement