Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438703 by Link Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:44 pm
ANTHONY ROBINSON
[email protected]

Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 02:36:18 -0700

Subject: YOUR PAYMENT WITH (Wells Fargo Bank,)
To: [email protected]

Wells Fargo Bank101 N.

Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls,

South Dakota 57104

SIR

I am Mr. Gregory Lawrence Yale , Director of operations from ( Wells Fargo Bank) United States of America Head Office. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in the United States of America concerned with foreign claim payments.

I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claim settlement. I have before me a list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sums etc.

Your Name was among the people expecting the funds to be transferred into their account, on this note; I wish to have a deal with you as regards to your unpaid funds. I have your file before me and hope your data's are correct and un-tampered unless you reconfirm it is not correct.

As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received two days ago from the Foreign Debts reconciliation dept to submit the List of payment reports/ expenditures and audited reports of revenues.

Among several others, I have decided to remit your claim sum following my idea that we can have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally. My conditions:

1. The sum of USD$35M only will be transferred into your account after the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bonafide beneficiary, the transfer will be made by Draft or telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirmable in 7 working days.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.

3. There should be no third parties as most problems associated with your fund release are caused by your agents or representatives.

If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the seven days mandate.

I hope you don't reject this offer and have your funds transferred.

Waiting for your reply soon

Yours faithfully,
MR. ANTHONY ROBINSON

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement