Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438685 by Huntthescam Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:56 pm
UN COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS UNIT

Attention: Beneficiary

Without mincing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experiences with various 'scam artists' claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your 'hard-earned money. The activities of these 'scam artists' has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believed that there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. I was informed of your dealing with several agencies who wanted to take actions on you. I have resolved the issues with them. You are saved from their troubles from henceforth. All you need to do now is to kindly follow this single step I am asking you to take, and see this whole issue come to an end within few-days.

An official meeting was held in New York , USA. with the Nigeria Government, the International Monetary Fund ( IMF), the Prime Minister Of Canada ( Justin Trudeau ) and the Nigeria Minister of Finance ( Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed ) concerning unpaid and unclaimed Compensations Funds to foreign beneficiaries for been a scam victim, just like you I was very much annoyed when I found out that you have been through much and yet you never received your Compensation Funds. Now in conclusion, the UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT will pay out your COMPENSATION of THREE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS ( $3,000,000.00 ) to you without any further delay.

Please note that your compensation funds most be receive before the 30th of March 2023. After this date, the entire fund will be returned to the Ministry Of Economy as unclaimed funds .

So kindly reconfirm the listed details to enable verify with the names and information’s we have on our payment system to avoid any mistake and enable us release your compensation Fund to you through your preferred mode of Payment.

1. Your Full Name
2. Mobile Phone Number
3. Country/state
4. Your home Address.
5. Occupation

Please do not respond back to this email if you are not a scam victim because you will not get COMPENSATED.

Respectfully yours,
Mr. Tijjani Muhammad-Bande OFR
United Nation Ambassador To Nigeria
Email; [email protected]
UN COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS UNIT
Advertisement