Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438683 by TheDane Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:50 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: FBI RECOVER YOUR $23,500,000,00 CLAIM AVAILABLE

FBI RECOVER YOUR $23,500,000,00 CLAIM AVAILABLE

I am Mr. James Lucas the FBI agent am here for something serious about your funds

Some people have been texting you and telling you about your funds that they have, DON'T TRUST THEM because they are SCAMMERS.

Something happened today in my office about your funds, Today in my office one man named Mr. Austin Williams came into my office and said that I should hand over the funds to him because he is your brother, he also said that you died in a car accident last year on October 5 2021.

Am texting you because I want to confirm that you are alive or dead, will wait for you to respond to my message but if I don't see your message in the next 2 days that means you are dead and I will hand over the funds to Mr. Austin Williams.

If you are still alive just send me your full information to confirm that you are alive .

KINDLY RESPOND MY MASSAGE WITH YOUR FULL INFORMATION

HOME ADDRESS.......
EMAIL ADDRESS.......
NEAREST AIRPORT...
GENDER.....................
AGE...........................
DATE OF BETH..........
OCCUPATION............
PHONE NUMBER.....
AND SEND ME YOUR ID CARD

once you send me your full information next thing you have to do is to choose who will deliver the funds to you

CHOOSE ONE
FedEx will cost you $200.00
DHL is cost you $500.00
UPS will cost you $1,240.00
Details for depositing the money.

WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM
Receiver Name: Sharlet zawadi
City: Nairobi
--------------------------
BANK ACCOUNT
Truist Bank
Account name Mamadou Ndiaye
Account number 1210005721200
Routing no 055003308
Swift code: BRBTUS33
Account address 6155 64th Avenue, Riverdale MD 20737
Bank address: 4805 annapolis road, Bladensburg MD 20710

CHOOSE ONE AND MAKE THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY SO THEY CAN DELIVER THE FUNDS IMMEDIATELY TO YOU

THANK YOU
Mr. James Lucas

I am a scambaiter with expierience in dealing with scammers. Kindly do not correspond with any of these criminals in any way.
Advertisement