Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438682 by TheDane Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:47 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: YOUR FUND IS ALREADY DEPOSITED TO A BITCOIN OFFSHORE WALLET PENDING WHEN YOU MAKE CLAIMS
In

TRUST WALLET BITCOINS
$50.000,000 millions BTC CLAIM AVAILABLE

3024.27 BTC
41629.20 ETH
$50,000,000 USD

YOUR FUND IS ALREADY DEPOSITED TO A BITCOIN OFFSHORE WALLET PENDING WHEN YOU MAKE CLAIMS

How are you doing today sir? Can we work this out and finalize the activation of your TRUST WALLET, you have to trust me, if there is no funds deposited, you won’t be importing any funds to your Trust wallet through the key lock you used to import the funds to your trust wallet, that’s why when creating the wallet, you clicked “ I already have a wallet, if we can be able to activate your wallet today, nothing is stopping you from accessing the funds same day, you can be able to transfer your funds to other wallet or bank account, I give you my word and you have to trust me ,

You see the watch wallet, that’s the exact amount that was deposited to your offshore wallet, if I have access to the offshore wallet, I won’t be asking you for the activation fee ? Think about it, there is high security on Bitcoin, that’s why it can only be activated through you, let’s make the wallet active.

The actual amount that will reflect on your wallet after activation is $50,000,000 usd.

.................................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................

My name is Steven Harrington and i received an email from The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury regarding your $50,000,000 MILLION USD RECONCILED FUND, which has been approved and converted into A BTC BINARY CODE, I am currently in the position of the code and I will be guiding you on how you can secure your funds through TRUST WALLET, You will be receiving your compensation funds through BITCOIN and all you have to do is to DOWNLOAD TRUST WALLET on your MOBILE APP STORE OR IPHONE STORE, Then click on "I ALREADY HAVE A WALLET" After that is completed, I will further advise you on what step to take so you can IMPORT your converted funds ($50,000,000 usd) to your TRUST WALLET ADDRESS in just 2 minutes without any issues or delays.

NOTE: This is going to be a "WATCH WALLET" where you can easily view your funds on your TRUST WALLET, then once the verification is done, Your wallet will be ACTIVE FOR BITCOIN TRANSFER TO ANY OF YOUR WALLET OR BANK ACCOUNT. IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR OTHER MEANS, PLEASE STATE SO AND FIND INSTRUCTIONS ON THE REQUIRED STEPS TO TAKE IN OTHER TO CONVERT THE FUNDS.

FOR FURTHER COMMUNICATION, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO CREATE A GMAIL ACCOUNT IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE AND DOWNLOAD GOOGLE CHAT SO WE CAN COMMUNICATE EASILY, I WILL ALSO GUIDE YOU THROUGH UNTIL YOUR MONEY IS REFLECTED ON YOUR WALLET,

ADD ME ON GOOGLE CHAT WITH MY EMAIL OR WRITE DOWN YOUR WHATS-APP NUMBER FOR BETTER COMMUNICATION

( THIS IS BEST PLATFORM TO RECEIVE YOUR TRANSACTION WITHOUT ANYONE INTERFERING, AND ALL DOCUMENTS ARE VALID , BITCOIN IS LEGAL AND ITS PERMITTED IN MORE THAN 50 COUNTRIES, THERE ARE ALSO BITCOIN ATM MACHINE TO USE IN WITHDRAWING FUNDS, THERE WILL BE OPTIONS TO TRANSFER FUNDS TO YOUR OTHER BITCOIN WALLET OR BANK ACCOUNT, YOU CAN ALSO MAKE ONLINE PURCHASES ONCE THE WALLET IS ACTIVE )

I WILL BE WAITING TO RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL

Yours Truthfully
Mr. Steven Harrington

I am a scambaiter with expierience in dealing with scammers. Kindly do not correspond with any of these criminals in any way.
Advertisement