Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438610 by Link Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:26 am
[email protected]
Andrea Paula
[email protected]
[email protected]
Jonathan Feraju Paula
[email protected]

To: [email protected]
Subject: Reply Soonest (Urgent)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 12:20:54 +0000
From: Mrs Andrea Paula <support@ marmolesygranitosvaldefuentes.es>
Reply-To: [email protected]

Hello,
Please, it's true I don't know you in person !I'm Mrs Andrea Paula, a staff member of BcB Bank of Burkina Faso exchange DPT.

A promotion was held here by international investors, who came to
present/promote Bit -Coins Trade at Burkinabe's in the Central Market ( Rood Woko).

They extracted e-mails only for Burkina Faso indigenous and other listed countries, but since the Computer searches can't be accurate. Selected emails were mixed-up with Both foreigners whose winners' list was submitted to me for payment.

As I was sending win/payment notification letters to them, one of the e-mails ( [email protected] ) failed to deliver while it won (55BTC), which they agreed to pay the owner the sum of $ 970,000.00 USD (Nine Hundred and Seventy Thousand United States Dollars Only fraction not included) .

Instead of naming this prize unclaimed,I anonymously decided to contact you. If you will not betray my trust,I will give you the agent's contact and the letter you will send to him as the owner of this disabled e-mail ( [email protected] ). He will get you a payment clearance certificate from the Ministry of Justice for changing of email,to enable my bank to pay this cheque into your account.

Once you receive the transfer, I will give you my account where you
will transfer US$500,000.00 to me, and keep$470,000.00 for yourself.

I 'm married to a lawyer, Hon Jonathan Feraju Paula. He is not aware of this because it is strictly confidential.Reply once after reading a delay is the only risk involved. Claims have a deadline.

Regard
Mrs. Andrea Paula.
Bank Commercial Of Burkina Faso.
Reach me here. Email:[email protected] / [email protected]

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement