Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438596 by ICollectSubmarines Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:14 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 23:47:55 +0100
Subject: Attention: Ms. [name],
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear madam,
Ms. [name],

I am contacting you for a very important matter, I am Miss Favor Chizobam. A computer scientist, working with the Central Bank of Nigeria directly under the office of the Governor. You are one of the contracts, inheritance, lottery winning, compensation payments foreign beneficiaries that have not received their entitlement from Nigeria Government. I came across your payment file which was marked X and your fund transfer released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificates for your fund to be release and transfer to you but all efforts has proven abortive for years now under the tenures of three past governors of Central Bank of Nigeria, none of them want to release your fund to you even the present one, including the President of this country Nigeria is also involve in this humiliating act against you. The most annoying thing is that they will not tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release your fund to you even after making you pay all the fees.

Listen, this is like a Mafia setting here in Nigeria, you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian. You are not the only person in this kind of situation in the hands of Nigerian Mafia Government officials, These mafias in the Nigerian head of government are also working in connections with the INTERPOL, IMF, FBI authority, United Nation Security councils and World Bank, European Union to frustrate you from receiving your fund by stopping the funds transfer with requests of clearance documents that you would never stop paying fees for' which is the most reason why you have not succeeded in receiving your fund all these years you have been struggling to receive your fund but my reason for contacting you is to tell you that i have all it takes for you to receive your fund in no distance future, all i need is your 100% cooperation to adhere to my directives. I can help you transfer the sum of US$10 Million only, to any of your designated bank accounts secretly and swiftly. The only thing I need to use and execute this fund transfer to you is a special new HARD DISK; we call it (HD120 GIG). That is what banks here use in executing swift electronic wire transfers to foreign banks accounts.

I will have to buy two of this HARD DISKS with $150, 00 only and you will be the one to send the $150 to me here as part of your commitment proving to me that you really want us to do this together, after buying the hard disks, i will copy your information from the old hard disk's files to the new hard disks and i will destroy the old files, and punch the computer to effect the fund transfer with the new HARD DISKS to your designated bank account' very simple. It will take only 48 hours for the fund transfer to reflect into any of your designated bank account after i have executed it from here because it is swift wire transfer. When i am done, I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file so that it won't be notice that i made transfer to you and in return i want 5% of the total money back from you and your assistance for me to run away from here, come meet you in your country to start up a new life with my 5% in your country. I have my personal reasons for doing this and I will tell you when you accept my offer, so If you are interested in my proposal, I want you to quickly reply back to me by email or text message or telephone call to this telephone line: +2348057080292.

Nevertheless, I am not ready for any words of sympathy from you, telling me that you do not have money to send the $150, that I should handle everything and you would compensate me big later after you have received the fund from me, i don't want that, it has not favored me. I am here for real business, you are to send the $150, and I will take care of the rest of things here and remit the fund to you without any delay or hitch. If you do not accept my offer, do not reply back. And for your information, I hacked this email and phone line to send you this message so that it won't be traced back to me, in case you decided to report me to the authorities. All i want is for you to trust me a little and give me a trial, although i know it's going to be very difficult for you to do considering so many ugly experiences you have had from the selfish bad people from here but i promise i will never fail you, you won't regret giving me a trial. Kindly give me a trial let's do this together.

Warm regards,
Miss Favor Chizobam
Computer Scientist with the Central Bank of Nigeria
International Fund Transfer Department
Just dial from your phone to call me: +2348057080292
Advertisement