Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438585 by Link Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:32 am
Azim Hashim Premji
[email protected]

Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 04:18:20 +0800 (MYT)
Reply-To: Azim Hashim Premji <[email protected]>

Subject: Investor und Philanthrop

Hallo,

Ich bin Azim Hashim Premji, ein indischer Wirtschaftsmagnat, Investor und Philanthrop. Ich bin der Vorsitzende von Wipro Limited. Ich habe 25 Prozent meines persönlichen Vermögens für wohltätige Zwecke gespendet. Und ich habe auch versprochen, die restlichen 25 % dieses Jahr 2023 an Einzelpersonen zu verschenken.
Ich habe beschlossen, Ihnen 2.500.000,00 $ zu spenden. Wenn Sie an meiner Spende interessiert sind, kontaktieren Sie mich für weitere Informationen.

Unter folgendem Link können Sie auch mehr über mich erfahren

http://e n.wikip. edia.org/wik i/Azim_Premji

Antworten Sie per E-Mail an ( [email protected] ).

Antworten Sie per E-Mail an ( [email protected] ).

Grüße
Geschäftsführer Wipro Limited
Azim Hashim Premji

Google Translate -

Hello,

I'm Azim Hashim Premji, an Indian business tycoon, investor and philanthropist. I am the Chairman of Wipro Limited. I have donated 25 percent of my personal wealth to charity. And I also promised to give away the remaining 25% to individuals this year 2023.
I have decided to donate $2,500,000.00 to you. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information.

You can also find out more about me at the following link

http://en. wikiped ia.org/wik i/Az im_Premji

Reply by email to ( [email protected] ).

Reply by email to ( [email protected] ).

Greetings
Managing Director Wipro Limited

Azim Hashim Premji

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement