Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438547 by Link Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:43 pm
Ahmed Lawan
[email protected]
234-803-717511
[email protected]

Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 19:55:11 +0100

Subject: ATTN: BENEFICIARY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

THE SENATE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

ATTN: Beneficiary,

RE: INTEREST REMITTANCE ADVICE VALUED US$3.5M

This is to officially inform you that the sum of US$3.5 million has been accrued as interest on your contract fund transfer sum that was deposited into our bank by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) before the principal sum was withdrawn by the Federal Government of Nigeria owing to discrepancies and activities of fraudster in your fund transfer. You are therefore advised to contact Group Chairman: MR. Tony Elumelu his Hotline: 234 –803-717511, Fax No. 234-1-7592117 email: [email protected] for more directives.

Equally, note that you may be required to forward your bank information including copies of your international passport or driving license identification. We would appreciate your urgent response regarding the above information, as this will enable our bank to treat it with urgen
Note: you are advised to stop all kinds of communications with any other bank(s) or governmental parastatals in respect of this US$3.5M accrued interest, which is with our bank United Bank for AfricaPlc. Therefore, be warned!!!Lastly, call me immediately when you receive this fax message for more briefings. Please, when you call, request that the telephone number which is: 234-803-717511 or the bank branch code which is: 303 to be reconfirmed to you before you speak up. If not, hang up and recall until I get it correctly to avoid speaking with the wrong person.

Thanks for your cooperation.

MANY THANKS

MR Ahmed Lawan

SENATE PRESIDENT

THE SENATE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement