Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438536 by Link Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:52 pm
Krista Marie
[email protected]
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 12:20:23 -1200

Subject: BONJOUR
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Je suis Krista Marie et je suis ravie de vous rencontrer, j'ai vu votre profil et je souhaite discuter d'un projet intéressant avec vous, j'attends avec impatience votre réponse pour vous donner plus de détails. Cordialement, Krista Marie

Google Translate -

I'm Krista Marie and it's nice to meet you, I saw your profile and I want to discuss an interesting project with you, I look forward to your response to give you more details. Sincerely, Krista Marie

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement

#438749 by Link Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:38 am
[email protected]

Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 11:37:45 +0100

Subject: Hello dear.
To: [email protected]>

Hello dear.

I am Dr Krista María in the US Military Branch of Army, A Military Doctor, 30 years and a single mother from New York,Currently Stationed in Libya, I am working as United Nations peacekeeping troop in Libya, on war against terrorism.I see you as a matured and responsible man which motivated me to get in contact with you.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the overthrow government of Libya late Muammar Gaddafi, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did. out of the total fund my share was $2.200,000,00 ( Two Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) And Since I am still working for the government, I can not keep or send this money to America for the time being because i do not have any trustworthy person to act as my next of kin. Therefore, I just want you to act as my next of kin to receive it in your country. Honestly, if I fail to move this money soonest before I leave this country I will lose it and it might also expose me to the Government. So I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of (uba Bank of Senegal ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country after our mission in Libya, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been transfer to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal,but I want to let you know that I have talked with a lawyer in Senegal , to help me stand as my lawyer to assist me transfer the money to any country of my choice on my behalf. with a lawyer in Senegal and pay him to stand as my lawyer to assist me transfer the money to any country of my choice on my behalf. The money was transfer from ( Aman Bank of Libya) to uba bank of Senegal from Libya for security purpose,The bank told me that they will transfer the money through ATM visa card so there will not be any form of risk involved in the process of the transfer I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is transfer through ATM visa card and you receive it and keep it well until I arrive to your country, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country . one passionate appeal. I want you not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be a party to this business please delete .

Please try to keep this information secret if you tell it to people it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction,well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this fund.

Note: I do not know how long we are going to remain here and my faith since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Please contact my private Email for more details.I wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Thanks.Dr Krista María

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam