Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#8000 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:32 pm
ERIC ELLIOT

Scammer and liar

Do not reply to his mails or send any fees.

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Telephone +39 327 568 3543

Scam mail from Eric in the (Netherlands)

Date: 2009/1/18
Subject: Good day,
To:

Good day,

This message is directed to you for the purpose of a transaction that is worth US$48,300,000.This transaction is completely legitimate and all legal documents will be provided which will cover you and the funds during the course of this transaction.

I am Eric Elliot by name and i am presently in the Netherlands precisely because of this transaction.If you are interested in this transaction,i will advise you send me an email with the following details:

Full Name :
Tel Number:

The reason for these details to be released to me is for me to be sure i am not corresponding with the wrong person.Note that you are been contacted because of your family name and as such,i must be very sure someoneelse is not playing a fast one on either of us.

If you would like to discuss further about this transaction that is in your family name as an inheritance that you will benefit from,email me back only on this email address : [email protected]

Note: Do not respond to this email address you received this message from because my server has a problem to send mails and so,i send you with my
relative's email.Endeavour to respond only to the email address stated above.

Your response will be highly appreciated at this point because this money has been delayed for too long and i would like to finalize the transaction as soon as possible so that i can go ahead with my other client's issues i have at stake.

Best Regards.

Eric Elliot

Scam mail 2 from Eric in (the Italy) ??

Date: Sat, Feb 14, 2009
Subject: Mutual Trust

Good day,

This message is directed to you for the purpose of a transaction that is worth US$48,300,000.This transaction is completely legitimate and all legal documents will be provided which will cover you and the funds during the course of this transaction.

I am Eric Elliot by name and i am presently in the Italy precisely because of this transaction.If you are interested in this transaction,i will advise you send me an email with the following details: [email protected]

Full Name :
Tel Number:

The reason for these details to be released to me is for me to be sure i am not corresponding with the wrong person.Note that you are been contacted because of your family name and as such,i must be very sure someoneelse is not playing a fast one on either of us.

If you would like to discuss further about this transaction that is in your family name as an inheritance that you will benefit from,email me back only on this email address : [email protected]

Note: Do not respond to this email address you received this message from because my server has a problem to send mails and so,i send you with my relative's email.Endeavour to respond only to the email address stated above.

Your response will be highly appreciated at this point because this money has been delayed for too long and i would like to finalize the transaction as soon as possible so that i can go ahead with my other client's issues i have at stake.

Best Regards.

Eric Elliot.
+39 327 568 3543

Scam mail from Eric in (the Spain) ??

Good day,

This message is directed to you for the purpose of a transaction that
is worth US$48,300,000.This transaction is completely legitimate and
all legal documents
will be provided which will cover you and the funds during the course
of this transaction.
I am Eric Elliot by name and i am presently in the Spain precisely
because of this transaction.If you are interested in this transaction,i
will advise you
send me an email or place a call to me: Find below my contact
information:

Name: Mr. Eric Elliot
Tel: +39 327 568 3543
Email:[email protected]

The reason for these details to be released to me is for me to be sure
i am not corresponding with the wrong person.Note that you are been
contacted because of your family name and as such,i must be very sure
someoneelse is not playing a fast one on either of us.
If you would like to discuss further about this transaction that is in
your family name as an inheritance that you will benefit from,email me
back only on this email address : [email protected]
Note: Do not respond to this email address you received this message
from because my server has a problem to send mails and so,i send you
with my relative's email.Endeavour to respond only to the email address
stated above.
Your response will be highly appreciated at this point because this
money has been delayed for too long and i would like to finalize the
transaction as soon as possible so that i can go ahead with my other
client's issues i have at stake.
Provide me with the following information:

Full Names:
Tel:
I will send you more information about this proposal.

Best Regards.
Eric Elliot.
+39 327 568 3543

Links to scam warnings.

http://www.419legal.org/419-legal-blog/56428-business-proposal.html

http://www.quatrocantos.com/lendas/nigerianos/eric_elliot.htm

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#8197 by Panta-Rhei Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:50 pm
This week I received an email from Erich Elliot from James Humpletts mejladress. He asked me to reply to a relatives email??!! *LOL* transaction000@aol.( makes you feel very confident or what??) or dial his number +39 327 568 3543.

His email in hole:

Good day,
I am Eric Elliot by name and i am presently in the Italy precisely because of this transaction.If you are interested in this transaction,i will advise you send me an email with the following details:
Full Name :
Tel Number:
The reason for these details to be released to me is for me to be sure i am not corresponding with the wrong person.Note that you are been contacted because of your family name and as such,i must be very sure someone else is not playing a fast one on either of us.
If you would like to discuss further about this transaction that is in your family name as an inheritance that you will benefit from,email me back only on this email address :: [email protected] or call me on: Tel: +39 327 568 3543.
Note: Do not respond to this email address you received this message from because my server has a problem to send mails and so,i send you with my
relative's email.Endeavour to respond only to the email address stated above.
Best Regards.
Eric Elliot.

What does he really want and whats the scam about?

Panta-Rhei
#8199 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:16 pm
Panta-Rhei

Welcome to Scamwarners.

Thank you for posting this information. Click here for some further information about this type of scam.

If you have any questions or concerns about this and other scams please post and a Scamwarners adviser will be happy to assist you.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#8200 by Arnold Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:09 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners.
This is part of what we're here for. For people to google on the scams they receive, and be directed here.
In thi example, the scammer is asking for your surname.
As The Enchantress says, it's an advance fee fraud. The victim is asked to pay taxes, bank charges, etc, before he/she can receive the imaginary inheritance.

Nonsense, of course. The email was sent out in bulk, and he won't name the "deceased" until you give him your surname.
Sometimes, they are less subtle, and just ask the victim to pose as the next of kin. Something they describe as completely legal, and risk free. A very small proportion of recipients do fall for these scams.

#8208 by Ralph Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:19 am
Nonsense, of course. The email was sent out in bulk, and he won't name the "deceased" until you give him your surname.

Very true, it is 100% nonsense, but also be careful;

I have had many hundreds of these email in my various inboxes, on just one occasion, the deceased person's surname was the same as mine, well, the same as the fake name I used on that email account, in that instance, it was also a scam but be careful, many email address use the persons full name, scammers will take a guess as to the surname hoping to make their scam look more legitimate, but it is not common