Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438503 by Link Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:36 am
Rosalyn Richardson
[email protected]

Subject: RE: GREETING!!!
To: ROSALYN RICHARDSON <eservice @ habibmetro.com>
X-ASG-Orig-Subj: RE: GREETING!!!

Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 00:16:52 +0100

Hi, Nice to meet you
How are you doing Today, My name is Miss Rosalyn Richardson,
Please i have something important that i want to discuss with you, please promise to be sincere with me because i'm seeking for your humble assistance to help invest a fund for me in your country, Which i inherited from my late father before his sudden death the sum of Two million six hundred and fifty thousand America dollars. that my uncle wants to take from me. because i am the only female child from my late parents.

I will be happy to join you in your country to invest and have a good education when the fund is transferred to you.
Please beloved, I will be happy to receive your good will message so that i will give you more information about me and the fund. please keep this message on yourself because my wicked uncle is after me to kill me and take this fund, that is the reason why i need your help to move from my country and join you over there in your country.
God bless you
Miss Rosalyn Richardson

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement