Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438466 by Link Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:29 am
Jonathan Spence
[email protected]

Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 09:30:37 +0100
Subject: ATTENTION from the great illuminati Kingdom
To: [email protected]>

My Name is Jonathan Spence!!!! Greetings to you from the Great Illuminati Kingdom. It's your blessing period to join the Great ILLUMINATI Kingdom today for WEALTH & BETTER life no risk is in it at all just to serve goodness and you'll strive the benefits of your specie as human. It's LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY that comes to each and everyone at ones appropriate time bother for nothing at all what we're doing is a Governmental approve deal executioners of it treat with 100% caution. Benefits and rewards of a new member is cash reward of $25,000,000.00 USD to get new dream CAR of your choice and House of your choice at any country of your choice with Monthly salary of $50,000.00. To become a member just reconfirm your information in Capital letters such as Full Name, Home Address, phone number, Cooperation, ID card, to say I do for filling of the below initiation form that you can ASAP forever desist from lacking things in life

From GREAT ILLUMINATI Kingdom

Faisal Rehman-re. Clerk

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement