Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438435 by Link Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:09 pm
Ms Dillon
[email protected]
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Dillon <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 03:32:56 +0100

Subject: URGENT CONCERN
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Friend,

I am Ms Dillon,a banker with HSBC United Kingdom.I will be glad to exhibit some good business that deals with huge amount of money which will be invested into establishment and building of less privilege home as to help the poor orphans in your jurisdiction.Based on that i have a woman who is bed ridden here in Uk whom the late husband deposited 7 Million Great Britain Pounds which the late the husband got from the gold dust business he had supplied with Singapore and France merchants.

Right now the depositor is late and the wife is bed ridden as she is a breast cancer patient and the doctor informed her last week that she will undergo surgical operation which the result will be 50/50 and Based on that, she wants me to look for a God fearing person that will
invest it into helping the orphan in your country.Can you be able to handle this great huge amount of investment? If yes, kindly assure me that you will be sincere and honest throughout this deal and you will be the investor hence am not business oriented and remember this
transaction is 100 percent risk free.Can you reconfirm the under listed information below:

Full Name
Full Address
Telephone Number

Thanks and God bless you while I await your speedy response.

Ms Dillon

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement

#442973 by Troy Platt Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:46 am
Now being used for an Employment Scam.

Subject: JOB OFFER
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 13:13:18 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]

We are experts in the sale of Artworks and we export into America. We are searching for reliable representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in the America as well as legally receiving cash and all forms of payment on our behalf from them as our Representative and get 5% to 10%.email:

Peter J. Stelter
Tony Wang (PRESIDENT/CEO).
Graphic/ArtWorks Import & Export Corporation

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!