Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438406 by Link Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:24 pm
Dr. Ayesha M. Gaddafi
[email protected]

Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 22:13:19 -0800

Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Salem My dear,

I am Dr. Ayesha Gaddafi, the daughter of the late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. I need your help so I can raise money to facilitate my freedom from here.

I'm the daughter of the former Leader of Libya late Muammar Gaddafi who was killed in the civil war that took place in the year 2011 that ended his life on the 20th of October 2011. Before the death of my father, he made a deposit of 11,500 million US dollars and 120 kilogram of gold with a security company.

No one knows about the money except the children and now my brother is in the prison for the trial of war crime so I am the only one left, I got a mail from the security company that I have to come for the funds but now I can't go because after the death of my father the UN and Libya Government has been tracking all my father's wealth and money everywhere around the globe and this was the last deposit my father made before he died.

However, I am looking for a trustworthy person to stand as my foreign partner and beneficiary to help me claim the funds and I am ready to reward whoever he or she may be and I will also let the finance company know that I am appointing the person as my partner and beneficiary to help me receive the funds from the security company. Thereafter, I can come out of my present ordeal and go somewhere I will start a new life.

Dear this transaction will be legally smooth and free, please keep this a secret between both of us. I will furnish you with more information about my incarceration here in Muscat Oman as soon as I hear from you. At present, I don't receive or make calls for security reasons as it is being monitored.

All communication will be done via. Email:

Kindly contact me through my email for more details on how to help me regain my inheritance money from the bank.

Stay blessed.
Dr. Ayesha M. Gaddafi.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement