Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438404 by Link Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:20 pm
Pierre-Luc VOGEL
[email protected]
Jacky Georges Aubrée
[email protected]

Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 18:15:24 +0100

Subject: donation/donaçion
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Guten Morgen, Mein Name ist Georges AUBREE und ich bin Franzose (Sannois). wir kennen uns nicht, und ich gebe zu, dass ich eine zufällige Wahl getroffen habe, in der Hoffnung, eine gute Person zu finden. und wer muss wirklich investieren und den Armen helfen, so wünsche ich mir. Ich bin CEO mehrerer Unternehmen. Vor einiger Zeit lebte ich in Quebec, in der Türkei, auch in Libyen, dort habe ich viel Vermögen im Kaffee-, Eisen- und anderen Sektoren erworben. Ich habe Geld, aber ich habe kein Lächeln, ich habe meine Frau und zwei Kinder bei einem schweren Unfall in Bristol, England, verloren. Und heute leide ich an Kehlkopfkrebs, der unheilbar ist, und deshalb bin ich dem sicheren Tod geweiht. Ich bin Witwer ohne Kinder. Daher möchte ich 16.600.500 € an Sie spenden, die ich bei einer meiner Banken deponiert habe. Mein Wunsch ist, dass Sie eine Stiftung aufbauen können, die meinen Namen trägt; den Ärmsten helfen. Ich beabsichtige auch, Sie nach Möglichkeit mit Zustimmung meines Vermögensverwalters (meines Notars) eines meiner Geschäfte leiten zu sehen. Und wenn Gott mir die Gnade gibt, in meinen Geschäften erfolgreich zu sein, könnte ich Sie treffen und mit Ihnen sagen, dass wir Erfolg haben .. Kontaktieren Sie meinen Notar, um dieses Angebot zu erhalten. In der Hoffnung, dich zu treffen, Liebes Notar: Pierre-Luc VOGEL E-Mail: [email protected]

GOOGLE TRANSLATE -

Good morning, My name is Georges AUBREE and I'm French (Sannois). we don't know each other and i admit i made a random choice hoping to find a good person. and who really needs to invest and help the poor, that's what I wish. I am CEO of several companies. Some time ago I lived in Quebec, in Turkey, also in Libya, where I made a lot of fortune in the coffee, iron and other sectors. I have money but I don't have a smile, I lost my wife and two children in a serious accident in Bristol, England. And today I suffer from throat cancer, which is incurable, and therefore I am doomed to certain death. I am a widower with no children. Therefore, I would like to donate €16,600,500 to you that I have deposited in one of my banks. My wish is that you can set up a foundation that bears my name; help the poorest. I also intend to see you run any of my businesses with the consent of my trustee (my notary) if possible. And if God gives me the grace to be successful in my business, I could meet you and say with you that we are successful.. Contact my notary to receive this offer. Hoping to meet you, Dear Notary: Pierre-Luc VOGEL Email: [email protected]

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement