Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438381 by Link Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:36 pm
Jacob Mbele
[email protected]
+27638761564
[email protected]

Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 10:46:12 +0200

Subject: Read carefully?
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Republic of South Africa

Email: [email protected]

Read carefully?

I trust you are well. I am Mr. Jacob Mbele communicating from Johannesburg South Africa.

It is my wish to contact you on a very important confidential partnership that needs immediate attention. I am looking for a reliable business partner in order to receive funds which we shall share and invest as would be agreed.

For introduction; I am representing a well-positioned government ministry official in-charge of contracts awards department here in South Africa. The funds in question accrued from foreign contracts executed and paid for by the department. The actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor, leaving the over-invoiced amount unclaimed which is what we want to move for oversea investments.

However, your profession or business specialization does not matter with regard to successful execution of this project, all we need is a foreign national who we will present as beneficiary of the outstanding amount and we will process the payment to his/her foreign account. There is no risk whatsoever involved as it is a legitimate deal that will meet all legal requirements.

Kindly send your response to me if you are interested and willing to cooperate with me. Details on the actual amount involved and how to achieve success within a reasonable time period shall be unveiled once I receive your consent.

Please contact me on this number Tel: +27638761564, Or Email [email protected] for more information.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Jacob Mbele

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement

#438727 by AlanJones Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:48 am
Subject: Confidential business deal,
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27638761564

Republic of South Africa
Email: [email protected]

Confidential business deal,

I trust you are well. I am Mr. Jacob Mbele communicating from Johannesburg South Africa.

It is my wish to contact you on a very important confidential partnership that needs immediate attention. I am looking for a reliable business partner in order to receive funds which we shall share and invest as would be agreed.

For introduction; I am representing a well-positioned government ministry official in-charge of contracts awards department here in South Africa. The funds in question accrued from foreign contracts executed and paid for by the department. The actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor, leaving the over-invoiced amount unclaimed which is what we want to move for oversea investments.

However, your profession or business specialization does not matter with regard to successful execution of this project, all we need is a foreign national who we will present as beneficiary of the outstanding amount and we will process the payment to his/her foreign account. There is no risk whatsoever involved as it is a legitimate deal that will meet all legal requirements.

Kindly send your response to me if you are interested and willing to cooperate with me. Details on the actual amount involved and how to achieve success within a reasonable time period shall be unveiled once I receive your consent.

Please contact me on this number Tel: +27638761564, Or Email [email protected] for more information.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Jacob Mbele

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.