Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438160 by Link Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:55 pm
Thomas Midteide
[email protected]
KENNEDY UZOKA
[email protected]
+44-7418348968

Mon, 13 Feb 2023 07:27:59 +0545 (+0545)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Form United Nations/Secretary genera

Attention Beneficiary.

We the United Nations OFFICE is here to inform you that if you want receive your fund you have to stop any communication with those that claim that that their Office officials to avoid scam,the only Office that we instructed to transfer your fund is DNB Bank London and i will like you to immediately contact the paying Office to enable transfer your fund.

And go ahead to contact Mr. Thomas Midteide the official in-charge in DNB Bank London with the blow Constanta information.

Mr. Thomas Midteide
Executive Vice President
DNB Bank London
+44-7418348968
Email:[email protected]

Please make sure that you get back to us with any conversation between you and Office for your own good,please once again make sure that you update us,we are wishing you good luck.

Thank you and God bless you. We are waiting for your response.

I need a e-mail so that I can send Documents Email: [email protected]

REV KENNEDY UZOKA.
Director for Special Duties.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement

#438751 by Link Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:50 am
Thomas Midteide
DNB Bank London
+44-7418348968
[email protected]
[email protected]

Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 10:24:42 +0100
To: [email protected]>

In-Reply-To:
Subject: IMF Regional office London UK

International Monetary Fund (IMF)nn
IMF Regional Office London UK
Address: 158 London Ln, Bromley BR1 4HF,
United Kingdom

Dear ,

The IMF Regional Office London UK wish to advice you to contact DNB Bank in London UK to release your fund, You have to contact the DNB bank and work with the bank to release your fund, the DNB bank is the only bank that can release your fund. we have instructed the DNB bank to release your fund as you contact them, the bank is waiting to hear from you to enable you have your fund.

Mr. Thomas Midteide
Executive Vice President
DNB Bank London
+44-7418348968
email: [email protected]

Best Regard
Robert Powell
Mr. Robert Powell
Special Representative to the UN,
IMF
Regional office London UK

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam