Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438055 by Link Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:01 pm
Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 09:30:37 +0100

Subject: Re: Congratulations in advance
To: Dr Mrs Edna Oleibe <[email protected]>

Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District, P.M.B 15, Abuja

Attention Sir,,

My name is Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed, the Finance Minister to the Government of the Federation, Federal Republic of Nigeria, and I wish to notify you that instruction has been given to me by the President of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari to make sure that all pending foreign beneficiaries funds are paid within twenty one (21) days from today.

So if you are yet to receive your payment, this is an opportunity for you to do so because we have just 21 days to effect all pending transfers as before the expiration of the mandate given by the president.

On this note, this development came on based on the complaints from some foreign beneficiaries that the commercial banks assigned by the government to pay them were unable to do that, instead, they keep asking for payments after payment without result.

However, you are advised to forward your receiving bank information and every relevant document issued to you in regards to your payment, and this needs to be done urgently as I will personally contact your bank to notify them of the transfer.

If you are dealing with anyone in this regard, I will advise you to stop immediately because they are your problem.

I await your response for further proceedings.

Thanks,

Yours Sincerely,

Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed
Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning
Federal Republic of Nigeria

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement