Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438002 by Link Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:39 am
Barrister JAJA MORRIS
[email protected]

Also poses as a bank and uses [email protected] and [email protected]

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 08:01:16 +0000 (UTC)
To: [email protected]

Subject: Dear Partner ,

Dear Partner ,

I am Barrister JAJA MORRIS ,An Attorney . I am the personal attorney to Mr XXX , a National of your country, who used to work with Con oil Company in Nigeria.On the 21st of April 2015, my client,his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Lagos Badagry express way-Lagos.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquirers to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet,to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in recovering the fund valued at US$26.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared UN-serviceable by the Bank where this huge amount were deposited.

The said Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 5/6 years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same surname , so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.Therefore, on receipt of your positive response,we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal _document_s needed to back you up for claim.

All that I required from you, is your honest co operation to enable us see this transaction through.I guarantee that this will be execute under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me Immediately.
Yours Sincerely.
Barr JAJA MORRIS (San)

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement