Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437988 by Troy Platt Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:48 am
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 03:14:06 -0800
Subject: Kerry Mcivor, Save A Soul

Greetings

I am Olena Volodymyrivna Zelenska the first lady of Ukraine and I’m writing this letter to Appeal to citizens in different countries to please stand with my country called Ukraine and bring peace because At least 136 civilians, including 13 children, were killed then others were injured and lost their homes in Ukraine in the Russia's invasion in our country.

This is a direct order from the president of Ukraine, my husband Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelenskyy, “The world can help my country the Ukrainians who are suffering from the Russian aggression of the many bombings, Shelling and the misery it heaps on the men, women and children. Donating to us will help humanitarian NGOs and UN agencies in the Ukraine in assisting the vulnerable communities people live in and to provide to them with urgent food, water, shelter and other basic support. Through this rapid and flexible response mechanism your gift today can truly be a life-saver, so therefore we seek donations from international organizations, donors and people who care for us the Ukrainians about our common peaceful future.

Even $5 can help my country withstand this terrible insane war of Russia against Ukraine to make a donation email:- [email protected]

Cheers
Olena Volodymyrivna Zelenska
The first lady of Ukraine

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement