Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437935 by AlanJones Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:42 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Notification $12,000,000,000.00 USD Payment
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +15012853708

Attention Dear beneficiary,

Greeting in the name of our almighty God, I wish you and your family happy moments of life. I am certain this message might come to you as surprise. Nevertheless, I humbly ask you to give me your attention and hear me well.

I am Hon Mr. Justin Trudeau. The current Prime Minister of Canada. I want to inform you that the matter of your fund was brought to my desk this Morning 2023, because the President and CEO. Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Mr. David I Mckay said that they will divert your fund worth a sum of US$12,000,000,000.00 Twelve Billion United State Dollars to Government Treasuries Account just because you refused to pay the fees for Activation fees of your Account which will permit you a daily withdrawal limit of US$20,000 USD three times daily from any ATM Machine around you.

Attention Dear beneficiary,
Please take note that the US$12,000,000,000.00 deposited with the Royal Bank of Canada won by your e-mail address via online active email address selected from sponsor of Coca Cola Company award. It was registered with your email address by the Lottery Board Executive Directors Of Coca-Cola Company Canada Branch, As Prime Minister of Canada, I told Mr. David I Mckay to reduce the Activation fee to

$50usd to help you afford the fee. After the Diplomatic Agent deliver, the ATM Visa Card then he will follow you to any any ATM MACHINE center around you so you can withdrawal with your ATM Card.Urgent and send us $50 by /STEEM WALLET CARD OR AMAZON CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY CARD /to enable us get this completed without any more delay

I officially wait for the Attached Copy of the $50 ITUNES CARD OR STEEM WALLET Slip Information Scan for Recorded of your Funds delivery to be made immediately.

Your immediate compliance will be in your very best interest

Mr.Justin Trudeau
Office of the Prime Minister
80 Wellington Street
Ottawa, ON K1A 0A2
Email- [email protected]
Phone: (501) 285-3708

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement