Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437914 by Link Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:19 pm
Stephanie Smithová
[email protected]

Jan 2023 04:55:21 -0300 (-03)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 04:55:21 -0300 (UYT)
Reply-To: "[email protected]"

--
Ahoj,

Je pravda, že to nevíme, ale prosím omluvte mou přítomnost ve vašem e-mailu, ale obávám se, že nemám jinou možnost než toto, jsem paní Stephanie Smith, konzultantka a performerka sídlící ve Virginia Mason Cancer Institute,) I musím vás tímto způsobem kontaktovat, protože se chci podělit a osvobodit mě od břemene, které je v srdci. Opravdu, asi po 3 letech mi při zdravotní prohlídce bylo řečeno, že trpím akutní leukémií na úrovni považované za chronickou, 23. prosince mě lékař informoval, že s ohledem na stupeň progrese onemocnění jsou moje šance na přežití velmi vysoké. tenký a možný je jen zázrak. Chtěl bych zvláště vidět, že jste mi odpověděli na můj e-mail na [email protected] a dali mi naději, že existujete, pak vám vysvětlím více, protože musím přispět a doufám, že jste ten správný člověk, kterého mohu dát dar pro.

dík
Stephanie Smithová.

Google Translate -

--
Hi,

It's true that we don't know, but please excuse my presence in your email, but I'm afraid I have no other option than this, I'm Ms. Stephanie Smith, a consultant and performer based at the Virginia Mason Cancer Institute,) I have to introduce you this way to contact because I want to share and free me from the burden that is in the heart. Indeed, after about 3 years, I was told during a medical examination that I was suffering from acute leukemia at a level considered chronic, on December 23, the doctor informed me that, considering the degree of progression of the disease, my chances of survival were very high. thin and only a miracle is possible. I would especially like to see that you replied to my email at [email protected] and gave me hope that you exist, then I will explain more to you because I have to donate and I hope you are the right person to give a donation to .

thanks
Stephanie Smith.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement

#437915 by Link Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:21 pm
[email protected]

Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 01:56:44 -0300 (UYT)
Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: DAROWIZNA

--
Witam,

To prawda, że nie wiemy, ale proszę wybaczyć moją obecność w e-mailu, ale obawiam się, że nie mam innego wyboru niż to, jestem pani Stephanie Smith, konsultantka i performerka mieszkająca w Virginia Mason Cancer Institute,) Ja muszę kontaktować się z tobą w ten sposób, ponieważ chcę się podzielić i uwolnić od ciężaru, który jest w sercu. Rzeczywiście, około 3 lat, podczas kontroli lekarskiej, powiedziano mi, że choruję na ostrą białaczkę w stopniu uważanym za przewlekły, 23 grudnia po tym lekarz poinformował mnie, że w związku ze stopniem zaawansowania choroby moje szanse na przeżycie są bardzo małe cienki i tylko cud jest możliwy. Chciałbym specjalnie zobaczyć, jak odpowiedziałeś mi na mój e-mail na [email protected] i daj mi nadzieję, że istniejesz, wtedy wyjaśnię ci więcej, ponieważ mam do przekazania darowiznę i mam nadzieję, że jesteś właściwą osobą, którą mogę zrobić darowizna na.

Dzięki
Stefanii Smith.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam