Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437890 by Link Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:00 pm
John Pedro
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 11:03:23 +0200

Subject: Greetings,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Greetings,

Compliment, My Name is John Pedro, I have a very confidential Proposal that will benefit both of us, am auditor to my client who passed away after a brief illness leaving the sum of ($12.8 Million) without any next of kin and is a businessman.

I have researched the account holder family living no trace of any beneficiary of any kind. The importance/role in this proposed deal is the fact that I have people who are well positioned and officially capable of leveraging a successful claim of the available fund, by presenting you as a beneficiary. We are equally capable of setting up the internal paperwork, as a basis to officially make it possible for you to be recognized as the bona-fide next of kin and beneficiary to the available fund, which of course, will be eventually split between us on terms to be agreed.

The sharing of the fund is 45% for you while 45% for me. and 10% to cover our expenses after the deal. I'm very much intrested in the real estate business that has been my dream, as soon as this fund is released to you then you can direct me on how to invest in real estate.
Please keep this absolutely confidential for security reasons and tell me if you are interested but I can assure you 100% risk free as I know how to go about it, I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours truly,

John Pedro

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement