Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437853 by Link Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:33 pm
Lucia Zamora Daniel
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
From: "Lucía" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 08:39:13 +0100

Subject: Let's make the world a little better!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

May The Lord be with you.

I am Lucia Zamora Daniel a Widow suffering from ovarian cancer my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i might not live more than two months, my doctor confirm the cancer has gotten to a very worst dangerous stage, my late husband and my only child died few years ago, his death was politically motivated, my late husband was a very rich and wealthy businessman, he was running his cocoa timber plantation business in Côte d'Ivoire.

After his death, I started managing all his business and wealth, my late husband deposited Us 4.5 million dollars in one of the banks here. He wanted to use the fund to expand his cocoa timber plantation business to other African countries before his sudden death. I struggle to write you this memorandum in tears while searching for a reliable and honest person to help me donate the fund to orphanages in your country. I want God to have mercy on me and accept my soul, so I decided to charities churches, motherless babies’ temples less privileged and Give widows alms, Therefore, I have instructed my bank manager to transfer the capital to a foreigner that will apply before I pass on. The bank already has the doctor's report of my physical condition confirming I will not live longer. 80% of this total amount is for donation, the remaining 20% is for you.

Kindly respond immediately

Lucia Zamora Daniel

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 40 guests