Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437849 by Link Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:22 pm
Ken Mann
[email protected]

Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 19:26:06 +0000

Subject: Guteng Tag
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hallo,

Ich weiß, dass das ziemlich unkonventionell ist, aber ich habe mich entschlossen, Sie direkt zu kontaktieren, um zu sehen, ob wir ein für beide Seiten vorteilhaftes Geschäft im Wert von 44,5 Millionen Pfund, von dem wir beide profitieren werden, zusammen ausarbeiten können.

Wenn es nach etwas klingt, das Sie interessieren könnte, kontaktieren Sie mich bitte so schnell wie möglich und ich werde Ihnen alle weiteren detaillierten Informationen zukommen lassen.

MfG,

Ken Mann

Private E-Mail-( [email protected] )

GOOGLE TRANSLATE -

Hello,

I know this is quite unconventional but I have decided to contact you directly to see if we can work out a mutually beneficial £44.5million deal together that will benefit us both be able.

If it sounds like something that might interest you, please contact me asap and I will provide you with all further detailed information.

Kind regards,

ken man

Private Email-( [email protected] )

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement