Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437447 by Link Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:44 pm
JOHN GABRIEL
[email protected]
(781) 317-4349
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 18:13:24 +0100

Subject: ATTENTION
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Good day my friend, how are you doing today? I seize this opportunity to extend my unalloyed compliments of the new season to you and your family hoping that this year brings more joy, happiness and prosperity into your household.

I am an accountant and a banker by profession; I work for one of the financial institutions here in the United States. I am aware that this letter has come to you as a surprise, as we have not met before or handled any business in the past. Nevertheless, I had contacted you with genuine intentions.
I got your contact information when going through an old file of one of my deceased clients.He has been my client for over two decades to his death. He died a few years ago.

Our financial institution (insurance department) has issued me a notice to provide the beneficiary to the Estate of his unclaimed masterpiece Fixed deposits of US$19.8 million. By law, any unclaimed deposit proceeds that have been left with a "holder" without activity or contact for about ten years; the holder must transfer the unclaimed proceeds to the Treasury Division as unclaimed funds. Unfortunately, he has no WILL, leaving his bank account with an open beneficiary.

I have made several inquiries to find any of his immediate relatives with no success. I tracked his last name in a database to see if I can find any of his family members, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After unsuccessful attempts, therefore, I would like to seek your assistance in repatriating these funds. Using your name as the beneficiary to these unclaimed funds, because I believe you're one of his extended relatives, and you bear the same last name as my late client. All arrangements on how to secure the unclaimed funds have been put in place, and I guarantee you that the proceeds of these unclaimed funds will be released to you legally as his beneficiary.

There is no risk involved; no litigation, as I have worked out all modalities to complete the process successfully. I shall use the services of a notary here for the purpose of procuring a letter of probate and relevant documents for approval.

I hope to finish the claim within a few banking days from the date of the receipt of the following information, through my email address or phone Number.
Your full name and address, occupation, phone number, email address and your ref number on this letter. This information would be used in writing letters of claim respectively.
CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS AND THE PROCEDURES OF THIS CLAIM.

When I hear from you, I will bring you into a detailed picture and description of the claim. I would also provide you with a copy of my identification to assure you the legality of this settlement.
Thank you very much for your prompt attention and I ask for your utmost privacy in this matter. Please kindly get back to me if you are willing or unwilling to collaborate with me.

[email protected]
phone:[781]317-4349

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement