Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437436 by Link Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:27 am
Mr. Johnson A. Scott
[email protected]
GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY
George Leonard
[email protected]
[email protected]
Telephone NO: +44-7418360054
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 11:02:27 +0100
Subject: Contact Global Max Courier Company For The Delivery Of Your Fund
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dearest Friend,

Complement.

I am writing to inform you that I have paid the fee for your Draft worth of $6,500,000.00, and I went to the Barclays Bank PLC United Kingdom here to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expire and Mr. Alistair Currie, the Director of the Barclays Bank told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire.

So I told him to cash the $6,500,000.00 (Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in cash payment to avoid losing these funds. However, all the necessary arrangements of delivering the $6,500,000.00 in cash was made with GLOBAL MAX COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY here in the United Kingdom.

Mr. Alistair Currie, the Director of the Barclays Bank here has to package the sum of $6,500,000.00 USD in cash, then he also agreed to help and register the Consignment with GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY, Infact I thank God for the successful movement I made, everything goes normally.

As for our agreement with the Global Max Courier Company, they promised that your consignment box will leave this Country UK as soon as they hear from you, But the Director of the Global Max Courier Company said that they need your contacts information’s to enable their Diplomat Agent meet with you on his arrival to your Country. Please write a letter of application to the given address below.

Alfred George Leonard
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Telephone NO: +44-7418360054

Send them your contact information to enable their diplomatic agent to locate you immediately when he arrives in your country with your BOX. This is what they needed from you.

1. YOUR FULL NAME.......................................
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS....................................
3. YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER...................
4. YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE........................
5. A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE...............................

Please make sure you send this needed information to the Director General of Global Max Courier Company Alfred George Leonard, with the address given to you.

Note. The Global Max Courier Company doesn’t know the contents of the Box, It was registered as a BOX containing British clothes. They don't know it contains money, this is to avoid them delaying the consignment BOX. Don’t let them know that is money that is in that Box.

I am waiting for your urgent response.

Thanks and Remain Blessed.

Yours

Mr. Johnson A. Scott

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement