Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437409 by Link Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:26 pm
Alex Putilove - [email protected]

Mon, 02 Jan 2023 09:57:58 -0800 (PST)

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 11:57:40 -0600

Subject: AWAIT YOUR REPLY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Good morning to you. I'm writing this message to you now to seek your consent regarding my proposal I would want us to have together. First my name is Mr. Alex Putilove, I'm the CEO of Alex Putilove Resources LTD. I'm from the Czech Republic, though I reside in Russia.

I'm into oil production and it's a business that has made me travel from one country to another. Everybody knows what's happening right here in Russia so I want to move my funds and company out of his country as I can't stand the hard sanctions that this country will face as a result of Putin.

I have about $50.000.000 million dollars in the bank. I need a partner to link up with. Please, if you can be sincere enough, I will give you the contact of my bank in New York and you will be in custody of the funds till i arrive there for a proper investment. I want you to serve as my investment manager.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
sincerely
Alex Putilove
Email: [email protected]

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement