Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437061 by Wiljames Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:40 pm
date: Nov 23, 2022
subject: Compensation Fund Project

1525 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States
File reference number (BOA/3519-19/C)

Hello Beneficiary ,

This is to inform you that your United Nations scammed Victim / Covid-19 compensation Fund $1,500,000.00 you were supposed to receive by ATM Card which has expired due to corrupt officials trying to swindle money from you has been deposited with us by the United Nations Compensation Unit amid a coronavirus pandemic. Please get back to us urgently if you still need to receive your UN compensation funds and I will send you the deposit slip of your funds deposit with our bank for your confirmation.

Please contact Mr. Paul Donofrio ( Chief Financial Officer, BOA ) for your UN Compensation Funds $1,500,000.00 transfer into your bank account.

E-mail: [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Anne M. Finucane
Vice Chairman, Bank of America
Advertisement

#440496 by Troy Platt Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:15 am
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 18:47:27 +0100
Subject: Compensation Fund Project

1525 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States
File reference number (BOA/3519-19/C)

Hello Beneficiary ,

This is to inform you that your United Nations scammed Victim compensation funds $1,500,000.00 you were supposed to receive by ATM Card which has expired due to corrupt officials trying to swindle money from you has been deposited with us by the United Nations Compensation Unit . Please get back to us urgently if you still need to receive your UN compensation funds and I will send you the deposit slip of your funds deposit with our bank for your confirmation.

Please contact Mr. Alastair Borthwick ( Chief Financial Officer, BOA ) for your UN Compensation Funds $1,500,000.00 transfer into your bank account.

E-mail: [email protected]

Finally, be fully informed that this compensation fund payment is to
restore sanity and ease global suffering of the past and present scam
affected individuals across the globe.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Anne M. Finucane
Vice Chairman, Bank of America

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!