Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437048 by hellraiser Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:12 pm
Supreme Court of the United States
Federal courthouse in Washington, D.C., United States

As you have been rightfully informed, I'm the Honorable John G. Roberts, Jr. Chief Justice of the United States and I’m honored to contact you in regards to your outstanding compensation/contract payment. I wish to inform you that your fund will be released to you via our most reliable payment mode online Wire Transfer Option as this will be completed to your designated account within 48 hours which does not require any extra procedures or payment than what is stated below unlike the previous arrangement with dubious and evil bank officials where you were tricked to pay one fee or the other or demanding for endless money for documents.

This evil bank official has refused to tell you the truth that you can actually pay those fees by deducting from your principal amount because of their evil mind but don’t worry anymore I have GOOD NEWS for you.

Be further advised that all basic modalities and technicalities has been duly achieved now to enhance the final release of your total approval payment via International online Wire Transfer subjected for 48 banking hours fund confirmation into your designated account accordingly without any single hitch or blockage as soon as you perform basic legal formalities by procuring a compulsory WAIVER CERTIFICATE from Us Department of Justice that will enable the bank to deduct from your principal amount.

They refused to tell you the above information about the WAIVER CERTIFICATE because of the inhumanity in them all. Therefore In view of this, the WAIVER CERTIFICATE will cost you the sum of $850 only and once this certificate is obtained, the bank will have no reason to withhold your transfer anymore.

In the Attachment file you will see your Fund release approval from the office of the president along with my official ID Card for your perusal.

Yours sincerely,
Honorable John G. Roberts, Jr.
Chief Justice of the United States
Phone No: +1 (757) 678-8634

Every e-mail I post here is a scam.
If you have been contacted by a scammer you should cease communication.
Never let a scammer know you're on to them, this is feedback they can use to improve their scam.
Advertisement