Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#436975 by AlanJones Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:53 am
Subject: ATM CARD DISPATCHEMENT.
Tel. No.: +12128000303

Consulate Embassy Of Nigeria,
Nigerian House,NY
828 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10017, USA
Tel:1 212-800-0303.

ATM CARD DISPATCHEMENT.

Dear.

The Nigerian Embassy here in NY,United States wishes to inform you that on the Order and Authority of the Nigerian Government through the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria vide a Presidential Memo directed the Bank of America BOA Bank to debit the Nigeria Consolidated oil reserve account of the Nigerian Government in the sum of USD 2 Million only Two Million to be paid/released to you through our Oil Account ATM Master Card of which the bank has acted as instructed to them by the Nigerian Government.

I wish to let you know today Thursday 17th Nov NY time, that BOA Bank head office here in NY has delivered your uploaded ATM Card to the Nigerian Embassy this afternoon for onward mailing to your designated home or office address,so forward to me your home or office mailing address for your delivery through USPS services if you are within the US region and if you are outside the United States your mailing will be done through DHL courier to your address without delays,you the ATM Card owner will pay either the USPS or DHL charge to the delivery service which you will send to our embassy here in NY for us to help you do that and your delivery made without delays by either of them depending your location/address as our Embassy will NOT do that for you,that is your only financial obligations on this,i will send to you by email your ATM Card Cash/Payment withdrawal PIN code numbers as that is with me already hence is not in your sealed parcel,also note that your BOA Bank Card is fully Activated as you are not paying a dime to anyone for that in any guise.

Finally o await for your email as instructed above for your urgent mailing,i will inform you the mailing fees for either courier services to your destinations and how you will send the same to our embassy here in NY,United States.

Sincerely Yours.

Gen.Godwin Abe Rtd.
Defense Attachee.
Nigerian Embassy,NY,USA.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement