Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#436876 by Alerta Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:28 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: I am sincerely sorry for the delay

Liberia Road, Heritage Tower,
Ambassadorial, Ridge,
Accra 12345 Ghana
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +233 50 386 2095

Dear Valid Customer,

I am sorry for the delay in responding to your reply of February, 2022 regarding the arrangement I made to transfer your funds without demand of fees from any department in this bank.
I went on a seminar and later was assigned to head one of our branches in Kenya for eight months,
I came back to my branch last week and was going through files for all wire transfers done while I was away but it's unfortunate that your wire transfer is still pending.
It’s good you have not communicated with any bank officer in this branch regarding the pending wire transfer because it has helped me to process the funds to be transferred to your account.
I need the following information from you to enable immediate wire transfer of the funds:
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Bank Telephone Number:

Account Name:
Account Number:
ABA Routing Number:
Swift Code:

Account Holder’s Address:
A copy of your passport or ID card

Once again, I am sincerely sorry for the delay in responding to your reply of February, 2022.

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Regards,
Bright Opoku Mensah
Relationship Manager,
UBA Ghana

:oh-joy: Ruin your scammer's day! Post his format to ScamWarners. :oh-joy:
Advertisement

#436976 by AlanJones Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:03 am
Subject: I am sincerely sorry for the delay
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233503862095

UBA Ghana
Liberia Road, Heritage Tower,
Ambassadorial, Ridge,
Accra 12345 Ghana
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +233 50 386 2095

Dear Valid Customer,

I am sorry for the delay in responding to your reply of February, 2022 regarding the arrangement I made to transfer your funds without demand of fees from any department in this bank.
I went on a seminar and later was assigned to head one of our branches in Kenya for eight months.
I came back to my branch last week and was going through files for all wire transfers done while I was away but it's unfortunate that your wire transfer is still pending.
It’s good you have not communicated with any bank officer in this branch regarding the pending wire transfer because it has helped me to process the funds to be transferred to your account.
I need the following information from you to enable immediate wire transfer of the funds:
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Bank Telephone Number:

Account Name:
Account Number:
ABA Routing Number:
Swift Code:

Account Holder’s Address:
A copy of your passport or ID card

Once again, I am sincerely sorry for the delay in responding to your reply of

February, 2022.

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Regards,
Bright Opoku Mensah
Relationship Manager,
UBA Ghana

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.