Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
Advertisement

#437026 by hellraiser Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:35 pm
Scammer tells the victim to contact any of these e-mails: [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
Dear Beloved

Thanks for your prompt response and acceptance of this generous donation. I am confident that this money will be a blessing to you and all whom you might choose to share it with. Like i earlier mentioned in my previous email, positive mindset will continually attract positive things, hence be rest assured that there are no ulterior or malicious motives underneath this kind gesture, i will urge you to embrace this kind gesture with all your heart and adhere to the bank instructions for the safe disbursing of these funds from me to you.

As earlier mentioned in my previous email, due to the leukaemia affecting me, my doctor has placed me under strict restrictions, therefore they are taking away all forms of electronic devices in a few days, I might be very slow in communicating with you after this email because of this. I want you to promise me that you will get in touch with the bank below and process the money transfer to your nominated bank account. It is better for the money to be with you than in the coffers of these greedy banks, or possibly confiscated by corrupt politicians after a while of being dormant.

The letter of notification of my intention / consent has already been sent in your Favor to them.

Now, get in touch with the financiers to disburse the funds to you. Their details are below:

Mr. Brett Smith

CFO USA at Commonwealth Bank of Australia(CBA)
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Main Office · 599 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022, United States
Telephone : +1 7188396660
Telegram Number: +1 7188396660
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Details of your correspondence with the bank should be forwarded to me for documentation purposes.

Note: Be also advice to keep details of your donation confidential until the wire transfer is completed for security reasons.

With Love,
Alice Walton.

Every e-mail I post here is a scam.
If you have been contacted by a scammer you should cease communication.
Never let a scammer know you're on to them, this is feedback they can use to improve their scam.