Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#436384 by Troy Platt Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:36 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 23:24:30 -0700
Subject: Reply

CITI BANK GROUP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Branch Office Citibank International
Limited 32 Canada Square London W1C
1JF United Kingdom, T: 020 7508 ..
TelFax: +447937421347
SWIFT (BIC):CITYOSG

Attn: Beneficary/Contractor

REF:- INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

This is second time we are notifying you about the statue of your fund right now on my desk. After due vetting and valuation of your Inheritance file which The Ministry of Finance of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Forwarded and contacted us to see to your immediate payment. We write to inform you that this office has arranged all the necessary documents for our Telex Department for immediate programming them into our payment system .

But we cannot transfer the fund into your account until you get the
(NON RESIDENTIAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE) submitted to this bank for immediate transfer into your account. We shall update you with next correspondence as soon as we confirm the documents. Thanks for your cooperation. From our findings you have been going through hard ways by paying a lot of charges to see to the release of your fund ($10.5MUSD) which has been delayed.

You don't have to pay any charges to receive your Inheritance fund anymore as you have satisfied the whole requirements, your representatives in Nigeria will tell you to still go ahead with them but at your own risk. The only thing required from you is to obtain a Non-Resident Account Clearance Certificate which we are not asking you to pay the fee to us here in the United Kingdom as we will deduct our handling charge and transfer balance to your bank account. We will help you to see that you obtain the form so that our bank will affect the immediate transfer of your Inheritance sum (US$10,500,000, 00) into your Designated Bank account. If you follow up our directives your fund will reflect in your account within Three working Bank days from the day you obtain this form/Clearance. Do not go through anybody again but through this Bank if you really want your fund. get back to me on this email address on,[email protected]

Head, Private Banking Section
Foreign Payments Division
Yours sincerely,

Pritchard William

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement