Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#436313 by Troy Platt Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:42 am
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 21:56:40 -0700
Subject: Good day, Urgent Response

Good day,

This is to inform you of your long overdue Compensation Payment In thisoffice Files records over here. This department found your name in the Central Computer / Federal Ministry of Finance among the list of Scam Victims unpaid Compensation Funds and have to update your information by contacting you Through this email for your immediate confirmation response, back to my Office without delay. The value capital Compensation fund amount ( $7,800,000.00 Million USD)

However we received an email from one (MR.CHARLENE MCCLELLAN) who told us that he is your next of kin and that you had a car accident four Months back. He has also submitted his account information to the Remittance Department for transfer of the fund to him as your Inheritor of the fund.

Below are the Account Details:

WELLS FARGO BANK
463 Broadway, New York,
NY 10013, United States
NAME: CHARLENE MCCLELLAN
ACC: 2084664206
Phone:212-941-4440

We are now verifying by contacting your email address as we have in our Bank records before we can make the transfer into his account and for us to conclude confirmation if you are still alive.You’re the last person on the List to receive this Compensation Fund as per the Federal Ministry of Finance Directives on Inheritance Funds Outstanding Payment.

Please, if still alive, do urgently send us email for confirmation

Mrs.Alice Jako
Remittance Office Department.
Union Bank of Nigeria.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement