Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#436307 by AlanJones Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:33 am
Reply-to: Matthew Gonzalez - [email protected]
Subject: Attn: XXX 9/26/2022 9:44:20 p.m.
Tel. No.: +19073313121

Cordial greetings from Alaska, USA,

Thank you for your time reading this email inquiry, please, I keenly look forward to your response. I am Mr. Matthew Gonzalez (J.D., L.L.M.) from the USA, and I am contacting you because your family name came up in a family root survey that we are conducting in your country for a very important need.

With due respect, we want to know if you can trace your family roots from 1941 to 1942 within World War II, or do you have knowledge of persons in your family lineage that left your country for the United States from 1941 to 1942 and never came back to your country? This inquiry is very important because we are on a mission of locating the families of a client of our firm, who shares the same nationality and family name as you. We are making this inquiry because we have vital information for our client's extended family concerning his unadministered heritage here in the US and in China where he was on the project before he died.

If you have such a relative here, do let us know immediately for further discussion.

With sincere regards,

Matthew Gonzalez, (J.D., L.L.M.),
Sitka & Law Associates,
1002 E 9th Avenue,
Anchorage, Alaska 99501.
Phone: +1 907 331 3121.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement