Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435780 by AlanJones Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:08 am
Reply-to: Guido Stella Roberto - [email protected]
Subject: To: XXX on 8/18/2022 6:15:00 p.m.
Tel. No.: +393512394926

Dated: 8/18/2022 6:15:00 p.m.

Hello From Guido Stella Roberto - Italy.

Good evening,

Thank you for finding time to this message, without taking much of your time, I am in need of your service. I have viewed your impressive profile in , Skills and years of experience, and I want to discuss with you concerning my intending project for your esteem service. This is my second time contacting you, since I have not heard from you given the importance of my previous message as I made it clear during Pandemic, I decided to reconfirm to know if you did receive my previous email message. Considering that things are gradually coming back to normal, I decided to reach you once again, hoping that you will return my message at this time.

FIRST PROJECT: Point 1. I am highly interested in investing my inherited Huge Amount Of Fund in projects under your tutelage and I shall avail in details the available Amount under my custody upon the confirmation of your acknowledgment of this message.

SEOND PROJECT: Point 2. Secondly, I equally have gold product for sale and if you have any potential buyer who is willing to travel to the location of the product for inpection and verification of the commodity. This is for the buyer to have the opportunity of conducting chemical analysis to enable him ascertain the purity and carats of the gold products he wants to purchase. You will find below the information of my available products just in case you have a serious and reliable buyer.

Point 3. Finally, as the rightful owner of the said products, I shall as well travel with the potential buyer to enable me make my product available for his inspection. That is, if everything go according to plan.

Personally, I will like to discuss with the buyer on the procedure for the sale and shipment of my products to the buyer's desired destination. Be informed that I am willing to sale any quantity of my products to any buyer if the buyer does not have the capacity to purchase all at a tranch. Conclusively, the information of the gold are as follows:

COMMODITY: AU METAL
QUANTITY: 2000KG
FORM: AU. GOLD BAR
PROOF OF VERFIED SKR IS AVAILABLE WHICH WILL BE SENT TO YOU VIA WHATSAPP UPON YOUR RESPONSE TO STUDY

If you are interested in cooperating with me, kindly respond back by providing your direct contact and WhatsApp for direct communication to get to know each other.

Kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this message for details to discuss about my investment fund and my gold products.

Guido Stella Roberto
Contact Address: Aldo De Luca Via Vardano 20042, Lombardy, Italy
Contact on Whatsapp No:0039 351 2394926 and Phone:0039 351 2394926

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#435908 by AlanJones Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:49 am
Reply-to: Guido Stella Roberto - [email protected]
Subject: To: XXX on 8/24/2022 11:51:33 p.m.
Tel. No.: +393512394926

Dated: 8/24/2022 11:51:33 p.m.

Hello From Guido Stella Roberto - Italy.

Good evening,

Thank you for finding time to this message, without taking much of your time, I am in need of your service. I have viewed your impressive profile in , Skills and years of experience, and I want to discuss with you concerning my intending project for your esteem service. This is my second time contacting you, since I have not heard from you given the importance of my previous message as I made it clear during Pandemic, I decided to reconfirm to know if you did receive my previous email message. Considering that things are gradually coming back to normal, I decided to reach you once again, hoping that you will return my message at this time.

Kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this message for details.

Guido Stella Roberto
Contact Address: Aldo De Luca Via Vardano 20042, Lombardy, Italy
Contact on Whatsapp No:0039 351 2394926 and Phone:0039 351 2394926
Contact of my SKYPE ID: RobertoGuidoStella

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.