Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435757 by AlanJones Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:44 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968598918

Hello My dear,

I wish to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred.

Though, it is indeed, a very long time. On my singular, I am very delighted and privileged to contact you again, after a couple of months now. It takes fate, courage and God's fear to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratitude to them, despite circumstances that made things not work out as we expected then. I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction i called you for an assistance and building of orphanage home which didn't worked out then, finally worked out now by God's infinite mercy, I am obliged to inform you that I later found another new God fearing person from Mexico who succeeded in receiving the funds.

Everything was perfectly done because he struck the project with one of the Lady accountants who works with the Remittance Department of the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and she rendered a tremendous help to him. My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully, and I decided to contact you, just to let you know that i have conscience as a human being due to your tremendous effort and contribution to make things work out in retrospect and in appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the Funds I have decided to compensate you with the sum of US$850,000.00 United State dollars only ( Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State dollars only.

Meanwhile, I must inform you that I even succeeded in the operation which I went through and I am getting better now. I am presently in Mexico with my new friend / brother for the establishment of the charitable foundation as I told you previously.

I just arrived yesterday night and checked into a hotel where I met my new friend / brother in the Lord and decided to use the hotel business center to mail you. Now, with my sincere heart, I Left an ATM MasterCard credited in your favor to the tune of US$850,000.00 United State dollars only ( Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State dollars only. in the custody of a reverend father and a reputable man that use to pray for me during the time I was in hospital to deposit in a DHL Express courier / security company in your favor as COMPENSATION for your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were pending your contact to him for onward lifting and delivery to you at your address in your country.

Here is the DHL Express Courier Service that will deliver your ATM Card Compensation Fund value of US$ 850,000,00 us dollars and the Card will be deliver to your door step immediately you contact the DHL Express Courier Service with this below contact details and also send them your full delivery address below:

Company Name: DHL Express Courier Service
Contact Person: Director David Mark
Contact E-mail address: [email protected]
Contact Phone: +229 68598918

Kindly, contact them with the above information for the shipment of your Compensation ATM Card to your doorstep this week without any hitch.

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR ADDRESS WHERE TO SEND THE ATM MasterCard.
3. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER

He will advise you further if there is any other thing you are required to provide, Feel free to reach him via his email address and get back to me as soon as you receive the ATM Visa Credit Card immediately.

Thanks, and God bless you so much. contact me back with this particular email address if there are any other questions.

My best regard,
Mrs. Jessica Hunt

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement