Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435733 by AlanJones Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:54 am
Subject: INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27734596101

EMINENTLY CONFIDENTIAL
PRESIDENT/ CEO,
SOLICITING FOR YOUR PERSUASIVE ASSISTANCE FROM GRACE
It gives me a great pleasure to contact you, and I do hope this letter will not come to you as a surprise. I am Grace Ntombizodwa Mugabe (the wife of the former President of Zimbabwe / Head of States, Robert Mugabe) who was overthrown by the Military on 17th November 2017 and He died on the 6th of September 2019, I left Presidential Villa since the removal and death of my husband, do to hash treatment from Mnangagwa the current president of Zimbabwe who is penny pinched. I decided to contact you so that we can arrange with you for favorable terms of trade, and the possibility of moving some family funds, to your possession. Since the removal of my husband, the incumbent president Mnangagwa who is the Current President of Zimbabwe, have not allowed me and my kids to enjoy the presidential privilege because of the enmity that existed between him and me, consequently our bank account in Zimbabwe and abroad have been frozen in a very wicked Manner, since over Five years, I have lost over US$800 million to the Government of Zimbabwe. All these loses was mainly due to the fact that My Husband confided in me as an honest wife
For partnership purpose, and for the sake of humanity, we decided to contact you in confidence to inform you that we have in our possession the deposits made by My Husband in my name, which were funds that were in one’s heart moved out of Zimbabwe to South Africa. This fund involves a total cash sum of USD500M (Five hundred Million united-states Dollars only.), which were hidden and packaged in five big Metal Box, presently kept with a Diplomatic Security Deposit Company in South Africa, as Family Treasures. In regards to this, you are to forward your private telephone and email to enable my financial investor to communicate with you, so as to arrange and move this fund from South Africa to your account in your country.
For security reasons all Communications regarding to this transaction should be strictly by phone and Email, Secondly, we have agreed to offer you 20% 0f the USD. $500Million, for your Immense assistance to us, while you will hold 80% on trust for us as we would like to do a good business Investment in your country and also invest in charity, please you are required to treat this letter Highly confidential as no other person know about this money Except me, My late Husband, My Financial investor (CLEMENT NKUHLU), your very self. Please do contact my Financial Investor who is presently in South Africa on his Telephone number,+27734596101 and Email: [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you via My Financial Investor (Mr. CLEMENT NKUHLU). May God bless you as you help a widow in need of help
Yours sincerely,
Grace Ntombizodwa Mugabe (DR).
(ON BEHALF OF MUGABE FAMILY)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement