Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435712 by AlanJones Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:55 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [EXTERNAL EMAIL - USE CAUTION] SHIPMENT DELIVERY APPROVED 8/9/2022 II
Tel. No.: +15716665960

[Caution: This email originated outside Sheldon ISD. DO NOT click links, provide credentials or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe.]

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. DO NOT click links, provide credentials or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear Friend,

I am diplomat Gabriel Smith and I work with the UN (UNITED NATIONS) and Homeland Security & Customs as a diplomatic delivery agent.

I was sent to deliver two metallic trunk boxes to you by my government in conjunction with the UN (United Nations). Your delivery was approved by the United Nations and also the IMF (International Monetary Fund). The The content of your box contains your funds worth US$18.5 Million dollars (CASH) which was recovered from an African delivery agent by the name of “ Jonathan Scott ”. He was apprehended while on transit to Hong Kong and after a proper investigation was carried out by the security agents on duty, it was discovered that the consignment box in question was well.

He said some other delivery agent and himself were making away with your funds when he was caught and as we I think the other agent is still on the run but I am sure the Interpol will eventually get a hold of him.

Please you are to keep this very confidential in order not to ruin the ongoing investigation because the minute he gets an upfront wind of what is going on, he might go into hiding
which will definitely make things more difficult in catching them including retrieving the balance of your stolen funds.

However, I am in possession of Two boxes which contain US$18.5 Million and I have been instructed to have it delivered to your doorstep via diplomatic means.

Please you are to furnish me with your address including a direct phone number which you can be reached at all time because your details on documents backing the authenticity and the origin of your box was tampered with by the agent in order to eradicate all traces back to you but you know as the saying goes "man proposes and god disposes".

Please get back to me with these information and I would disclose more details on how your delivery will be finalized because I am still in the process of putting all relevant module in place so upon your response including all required information we will commence. For arriving at your doorstep.

Awaiting your swift response. I will be looking forward to hearing from you within 48hours.

This is my WhatsApp number +1 571 666 5960. You can reach me now.

We are glad to be of service to you.

Regards,

Diplomat Gabriel Smith

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement