Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435682 by AlanJones Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:48 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: FOR YOUR URGENT INFORMATION
Tel. Nos.: +13023307590 & +12247162330

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC.
HEAD OFFICE: U. B. A. HOUSE,
57, MARINA STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND
P. O. BOX 2406, LAGOS - NIGERIA.
http://www.ubagroup.com

REF: UBA/2001414/XCCXX/CCOOFFICE/2022 ISIN CODE: NGUBA1444000049090; Legal Form: Other non-liability limited; Operational Status: Operational; OUR SWIFT CODE: UNAFNGLA

Date: August 4, 2022.

ATTENTION:

Hello our dear esteemed customer,

Are you aware that, the Management of United Bank For Africa Plc had set up a none resident U-Direct (Online) account in your name which will be operational at the New York United States of America branch to enable you to gradually transfer your approved payment to any bank of your choice through our Internet Banking System with the following banking details:

User ID is: ubausdny2021
Password is: 123456789
PIN: 123456789
Account number: 120126108

You cannot access this Online account until you obtain a Bank Verification Number (BVN) or a Bank Verification Number (BVN) Exemption Clearance/Waiver for the normalization, activation and validating of this account inline with the Know Your Customer (KYC) Regulated Policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria and the US Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Regulated Policy.

Obtaining a Bank Verification Number (BVN) requires your presence at the United Bank for Africa Plc to tender your Bio-Metrics data while to obtain a Bank Verification Number (BVN) Exemption Clearance/Waiver requires that you complete attached account Opening/KYC Form and spending a little upfront fee.

Alternatively, you can receive your approved payment through any of the Digital/Crypto currencies such as Bitcoin, Etherium, Wrapped-DGLD, Stellar, Algorand, USD Digital etc to your Coinbase or Blockchain wallet which easier, faster, safe and does not require documentations rather a little fee for the processing/conversion of your payment to any of the Digital/Crypto currency.

To confirm, ascertain or to verify my identity as the Chairman of United Bank for Africa Plc or whom I am, log into the following website: https://www.ubagroup.com/leadership/

For further clarification, Call me or send me an sms on any of the following phone numbers +13023307590 or WhatsApp +12247162330 or make your plans to meet me in New York for Cash payment.

I look forward to hearing from you ASAP. Stay Safe and Best regards,

Mr. Tony O. Elumelu (CON, NPOM);
Chairman, United Bank for Africa Plc;
Chairman, Heirs Holdings and Transcorp Plc.
Founder, The Tony Elumelu Foundations
Direct Phone: +13023307590
WhatsApp +12247162330

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement