Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435645 by AlanJones Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:52 am
Subject: MUHAMMADU BUHARI President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
Tel. No.: +2348053373093

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Aso Rock Villa presidential
Residence in the capital, Abuja
CALL+234-8053373093

Attention; Sir/Ma

My good friend, I can see from my investigations as the number one citizen of this great country Nigeria, that most foreign debtors/ contractors like you like dealing with impostors asking you to send little amounts of money to solve one problem or the other instead of following my instructions and directives.

You will be doing yourself a lot of harm by following the wrong way or dealing with impostors. My phone number has not changed since I was elected as the president 7 years ago and yet you find it difficult to follow my instructions or directives to enable you to receive your approved fund.

Personally, as the president I took it upon myself to contact you based on a lot of complaints from your ambassador here in Nigeria. I will cancel your approved fund finally in the next 7 days if you fail to contact me and do the needful. How can you see a road and you like entering a bush? Truth is bitter but I don’t mind saying it. You should have a rethink and get back to me immediately for your own good.

NOTE; my government cannot afford to make any mistakes or be deceived.
Best regards

MUHAMMADU BUHARI
President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
CALL +234-8053373093

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement