Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435633 by AlanJones Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:59 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: EMAIL. FROM ULSTER BANK
Tel. No.: +447451271380

Attention:

Here writes Jerry Maxwell, Regional Manager, Ulster Bank Plc, I have the permission of the Management to contact you over your pending funds which are currently in our vaults with the Bank of England. I have received a notification that you have been trying your best to claim this fund's sum of £6,700,00(Six Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds) Only, which has been pending.

However, I was on a routine official check when I discovered that your payment has not been released yet, I will kindly urge and advise that you communicate and let me know how my department can assist you in ensuring that your payment is released,Confirm your name and address and with any form of identity for proper documentation. Your timely response will assist us to facilitate the quick release of your funds without any hesitation or delay. Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,

Jerry Maxwell
Position: Regional Manager
Ulster Bank Plc
Address: 11-16 Donegall Square E, Belfast BT1 5UB, UK
Telephone: + 44 745 127 1380 Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement