Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435624 by AlanJones Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:57 am
From: Mrs.Sonia Martina CUSTOMER CARE Merit Bank - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Merit Bank
Tel. No.: +17125665226

Merit Bank
Address: 659 Gallatin St SW, Huntsville, AL 35801, United States

AN ONLINE BANK HAS BEEN APPROVED TO BE SET UP IN YOUR FAVOR

My name is Mrs. Sonia Martina I have been trying to reach you for days now and there has not been any response from your side, I am the customer care officer at Merit Bank USA and i have been trying to get hold of you, in other to let you know that your fund has been approved by the federal ministry of finance, we have been giving the code of conduct to foresee the safe transfer of your funds to your personal online bank account, which you are going to register as soon as I hear from you.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE AN ACCURATE DETAILS FOR THE CREATION A SECURE ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR NAME

Personal Information
Full Names
Marital Status
Email Address
Phone Number
Occupation
Date of Birth
Address Information
Personal Address
City
State
Zip Code
ATTACH ANY GOVT ISSUED ID

Bank Account Information

ACCOUNT TYPE Choose the type of account you are registering for. CHECKING ACCOUNT OR SAVINGS ACCOUNT?

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AS SOON AS YOU FILL THE DETAILS You can reach me on this line. call or text me (712) 566-5226}

Mrs.Sonia Martina
CUSTOMER CARE
Merit Bank

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement