Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435182 by Ian Page Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:54 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Pray for me always.
Received: Sun 3 Jul 2022 at 00:34

Mrs. Lisa Milner
Co-Founder, Weigold & Bohm Oil Retired
Thünefeldstrasse 5. D-82299 Türkenfeld

Germany.

Hello,

I am Mrs. Lisa Milner, 61yrs old from Mönchengladbach, Germany and I am diagnosed with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) and my Doctor told me that my Life is now short-lived due to the damage the cancer has done to me. I am presently in Luxembourg receiving treatment in a private hospital. I am contacting you to entrust my fixed deposit income values FIFTEEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY (US$15,000,000.00) with a financial institution abroad to you, so that through you this fund can be made available to reputable charity organizations around the world. I lost my entire family on a plane crash while flying to New York for a cruise. Now the world does not mean much to me.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm

However, this fund must be used to make a positive impact around the world. Please do disburse through donations to charity organizations providing relief and emergency services to victims of cancer, homeless children and orphanage homes.

Finally, I want you to contact my servant with this information below:

Servan, Mr. Lucas Fritz.

Address: Kurfürstendamm 92, Greifswald, Germany.

Email: [email protected]

He will direct you to a well known lawyer that I have appointed to him; the lawyer will assist you to change the documents of the money to your name to enable the bank to transfer the money to you.

This is the favor I need when you have gotten the money:-

(1) Give 15% of the money to my servant Seth Wagner as he has been there for me through my illness and I have promised to support him in life.

(2) Give 45% of the money to handicap people and charity organizations, then the remaining 40% is yours.

If I don't hear from you, I will look for another person. Please do not forget to contact Lucas Fritz.

May Almighty God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish.

Pray for me always.
Mrs Lisa Milner
Thank you and remain blessed.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Lisa Milner
Germany
REPLY TO: [email protected]
Advertisement