Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#7805 by Ralph Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:35 am
Some scammers prefer to have their victims travel to meet them, victims who travel run a huge risk of being kidnapped or worse,

The group of scammers in this case is a big group with many members working towards a common goal of stealing your money, the email addresses the use change constantly and their script will often vary

If you have found this post due to a search on the script, thereis absolutely no doubt it is a scam

I really want to Appreciate your effort towards how you will assist me Received the Consignment in to your Name as Beneficiary. i ve Delegated you as matters of Trust to Put into your Hands and Care the Said Consignment. I will always call you my Trust Worthy Friend. I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL BE TRAVEL TO DUBAI-U.A.E, CANADA, NORTH CAROLINA, EUROPE,CHINA, WHERE YOU WILL MEET WITH DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY OFFICIAL FOR THE RECEIVED OF OUR CONISGNMENT. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE CONSIGNMENT IS FOR ME AND YOU ONLY.

You will find the story of this money on the web address below. Here is the website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Thanks for your mail regarding the Consignment which your Name has been Documented as the Beneficiary of the Total Consignment. I will advice you to follow every instructions from The Diplomat and do what ever Diplomat require from you. this will enable you receive the Consignment without any Delay or Further proceedure. i strongly believe that you are capable to stand on my behalf to collect this consignment from Diplomat.

I ve tried my best in securing the Consignment into your Name and i has spent much to bring this Transaction to this level. please do not let me down because if you do, that means i am dead and finished. i can not afford to loose this Money because i suffered for it here in Iraq. I want you to undertand that my Condition here in Iraq is very Tedious and i can not tell's tomorrow but ONLY GOD.

Should Incase i Die in Iraq before the End of the War,then make sure that my Name will be Remembered as Long as you Live.My regards to your Entire Family. also Pray for me that i ll suceed till the End of this War.i ve put all my Hope's and Trust in you. please do not let me Down or Betray me or Run Away with the Consignment after you ve received the It.

Please recomfirm your information or send this informations required from you to me so that i will forward it to the Diplomat who you need to Meet in person to Received the Consignment in to your name.
1) Your Full Name:
2) Your Address:
3) Your Telephone Number:
4) Your Mobile Number:
5) Your Fax Number:
6) Your Age.
7) Sex:
8) Occupation.
9) Your International Passport and National Id card and Driving Liecence. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody. I Trust you but dont Betray me.

IMPORTANCE NOTICE: NEVER YOU TELL OR ALLOW ANY BODY KNOW THAT THE TWO BOXES CONTAINS US$25MILLION. THIS IS TOP SECRET AND YOU MUST KEEP IT BY YOU ONLY. THE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD KEEP IT SECRET IS BECAUSE I SUFFERED FOR IT AND I WILL NOT BE HAPPY IF I LOOSE IT TO ANOTHER PERSON. I WILL BE WITH YOU, AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE CONSIGNMENT AND NOTIFY ME.ALSO NAGOTIATE FOR A LARGE LAND WHERE WE WILL INVEST TOGETHER AS ONE MIND AND BROTHERS. THIS INVESTMENT WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER YOU HAVE TAKING YOUR OWN PERCENTAGE OF THE TOTAL US$25MILLION.Prepare to meet with Diplomat in Dubai U.A.E./China/Malasia. This is where the Diplomatic Delivery Agency has their Correspondance Office.God Bless You As You Help Me Out.

Sergeant Abraham Campbell.
Camp MXP-512 Third Infantry Division Unit(T.I.D.U),
Abul Uruj, Baghdad, Iraq.A

MR.JOHN KINGSLEY CHRISTOPHER.
THE CONSIGNMENT IS FROM LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.
AMOUNT IS: US$3.8 MILLION DOLLARS.-TWO BOXES.
Advertisement