Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#433873 by Ian Page Wed May 25, 2022 12:40 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Tel No.: +1 (315) 288 6720
Subject: All Old Job Leads 7093
Received: Wed 25 May 2022 at 14:30

Hello My Dear.

On behalf of the board and management of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. I am Mr. Dennis Newman, the General Controller of the Fund Department, please I want to inform you that during my recently withheld package routine check, I discovered that you are not yet to receive your fund of USD15,000,000 which is in three different metal boxes from our Fund Secret Vault. Finally your funds are still available for you to receive as soon as possible.

Be informed that I am about to conclude the arrangement to deliver your fund to you through diplomatic means. I will send you more details on how I will proceed. Please kindly reply to this message today with your full contact details below in order to release your fund to you. I look forward to hearing from you and also you have to keep this transaction confidential and I will appreciate it.

1. Full Name: 2. Contact Address: 3. Direct Telephone Number: 4. Means of Identification: 5. Occupation: 6. Age: 7. Gender: 8. Marital Status: 9. Nearest Airport:

Kind regards.

Mr. Dennis Newman.
+1 (315) 288 6720.
Advertisement