Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#433739 by Ian Page Sun May 22, 2022 7:39 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Stop delaying to have the ATM card package which was ready
Received: Sat 21 May 2022 at 22:28

Attn: Beneficiary,

Stop delaying to have the ATM card package which was ready to deliver to your address now the only fee requested is $50 many others beneficial has already gating there package accept you some of them the come over here and pick up there package and left below is the tracking information of the two beneficial who was among never received there package yet the ask me to register the package with FedEx which i did below is there tracking number you can go ahead and track it and confirmed as soon as you paid the fee $50 your own package will be register immediately without any delay againg .

Tracking website : FedEx.com tracks the package confirmed Beneficiary who their own package is on the way

(1) 547941277632
(2) 547941277562
(3) 535469834414

Mr.Paul Steve
Chief director ATM card
Advertisement

#433815 by Ian Page Tue May 24, 2022 4:10 am
Subject: From Mr.Paul Steve
Received: Tue 24 May 2022 at 00:21

Note this is officially massage to you am sorry for what you are passing through by the hands of internet scam right now i have your file in my office Federal Government of

Nigeria hand over all standing payment 2021 of inheritance beneficial fund to make sure them received there inheritance funds this year 2022 get back to me now if you are

ready to have the fund reconfirm back below information again avoid any mistaking .

Full Names:
Address;

Direct telephone number;

Mr.Paul Steve
Chief director ATM card
#434627 by Ian Page Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:06 am
Subject: From Mr.Paul Steve Chief director ATM card
Received: Tue 14 Jun 2022 at 00:07

Attn: Beneficiary,

Note regarding your email which i received you said you have not yet received the ATM card until now to avoid any mistake again you are advised to get back to me with below information.

Full Name :
Address:
Telephone :
Regard,s

Mr.Paul Steve
Chief director ATM card